Friday, July 31, 2009

What is Reality? Dreams and Stories.

Once upon a time.

Let's break that down. I think it's actually more like, "Let's begin a story at this point in time". But the former is shorter.

What is a story? You are a story. You began when your parents made out with each other, and each of us will wind up somewhere in a grave, cistern, ocean or some such. There will be a biography of your life. You don't believe me? Look up Akashic Records on Google. You will deal with this when you die. Trust me on this. One of my unpaid dream jobs is one of the many librarians that make up the Akashic Records. They herd people into a room and tell someone, "go see Ken over there at that desk. Yes, the guy in the blue shirt. He'll help you". And I will. To the best of my ability. I'm a good listener. I know this is a long process, and I am very patient. Very patient. I've been doing this for, it seems, a million and a quarter years, when you count all of my Parallel realities. Since I live in the Akashic Records, I slip and slide all of the time. It doesn't mean you have to do that. I do it because it's my job.

But back to stories. We all sleep and dream. (Obviously, we may not remember those dreams, but we have them, nevertheless. Or else you become psychotic like I can be if I don't sleep for three days. I know my limits. No sleep for three days, I'm all coocoo for coco puffs. No sleep for five days, I sleep walk).

The Michael teachings have a large contingent of material about Parallel Realities. Much of the dithering between parallels occur in the dream state. And then, something comes out and demands everybody accept it as "Rock Bottom Reality". Well, I can be rock bottom also. I found out that, if I get angry, I now turn into a walking, talking Granite Statue. But a very nice, polite, well behaved Granite Statue. They put that barrier on me for a reason, because true fury from any Essence, no matter what, where, or who, can be deadly!

I even got God in a dither once, at the Seattle Center, when I'd been changed into a walking statue. Because I was able to increase the frequency of that Statue to the Priest range! That was the loudest scream I've ever heard in my ear! Because of this, I always identify myself [designation: Ken is one of many, just like Seven of Nine of the Borg in Star Trek, Voyager]: as "Point of View Prime with left ear issue". People in the know recognize what that means.

That's enough for now. I'm a bit tired and want to lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment